The TomTom Telecommunications Suite offers the most precise, up-to-date telecommunications geography products in the industry. Multiple data sources ensure accuracy and coast-to-coast coverage across the five products make that make up TomTom’s Telecommunications Suite.
- Wire Center Premium (download sample): a comprehensive database for mapping and analyzing wire center service areas. This product is the backbone of the TomTom Telecommunications Suite and it includes:
- Wire center boundaries
- Wire center points
- Area code and prefix data
- Wire center local table and wire center switch table
- Rate Center (Exchange) Boundaries (download sample): depicts the geographic boundaries that define local calls within rate centers throughout the US.
- Numbering Plan Area (NPA) Boundaries (download sample): provides a complete listing of the boundary of every NPA in use for end-office destination codes on the public-switched telecommunications network.
- Local Access Transport Area (LATA) Boundaries (download sample): depicts the unique geographies created by the FCC following the divestiture of AT&T’s local exchange operations.
- Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (ILEC) Boundaries (download sample): provides a macro view of the communications landscape, showing the service area region for every telecommunications operating company.
All of the above products are updated on a quarterly basis. To learn more about the TomTom Telecommunications Suite, contact ADCi today.