Digital Atlas Version 6.2
Balancing Quality Worldwide Digital Data with an Economical Price
Click on Image to Enlarge
ADC WorldMap Digital Atlas brings you the most detailed digital atlas offering seamless geographic data for the whole Earth. Along with providing the most current country and first level political boundaries for the entire world, ADC WorldMap Digital Atlas v6.2 now includes second level administrative boundaries in 86 countries worldwide. This newest release also features a parks and protected areas layer.
ADC WorldMap Digital Atlas balances data integrity with a comfortable cost and combines that with providing you flexible customization and licensing options. With current data, a knowledgeable technical support team and market conscious licensing, we're a data partner you can trust, rely on and afford!
NEW & Updated Features with v6.2
-Up-to-Date Country and First Level Boundaries for the Whole Earth
-Over 25,800 Second Level Boundaries in 86 Countries
-Introducing a Parks and Protected Areas Layer which includes over 93,000 polygons New!
-100,000 Points of Interest (POI) Worldwide in over 75 categories
-All 55,000 Built Up Areas are linked to Major Cities
-Localized names added for Countries and First Level Administrative Boundaries New!
Other Great Features
Thirty-seven detail rich layers and tables can be turned on or off according to priority and zoom levels making ADC WorldMap version 6.2 an ideal product for a variety of applications.
- Capitals of the World
- Cities, Towns, Villages - Arranged by Population
- Airports with Runway Polygons and ICAO Codes
- Railroads - Track, Stations and Yards
- Roads - Major Routes, Minor Routes
- Contours and Ocean Bathymetry
- Demographic and Statistical Information
- Water Lines, Water Polygons, Great Lakes and World Oceans
- Plus Many More Layers!
- Annual Updates
- Free Shipping via download or FedEx
- On-line Map Reporting Tool - Using customer input to ensure the quality and accuracy of ADC WorldMap Digital Atlas
ADC WorldMap Digital Atlas provides coverage for the whole Earth. Data can be licensed by the following volumes:
- Volume 1 - North America
- Volume 2 - Europe
- Volume 3 - South America, Africa & The Middle East
- Volume 4 - Asia
- Whole Earth
Industries Served & Applications
- Logistics Management
- Internet and Cloud Based
- Fleet Management and Transportation
- Cellular Zones/Communications
- Business (Insurance, Mining, Technology/Software, Retail, Utility, Oil, Health, Hospitality)
- Esri - shape (.shp)
- Esri - File Geodatabase
- MapInfo - .TAB
- Oracle 10g and 11g - Transportable Tablespaces or Import Version
Geographic Decimal Degrees (Lat/Long) - WGS84