Click on image to enlarge
TomTom's MultiNet is the richest, freshest, and most accurate digital mapping product available. With quarterly updates, MultiNet features the highest quality, most accurate, most complete data available. MultiNet is the premier map database for all applications.
TomTom utilizes an advanced methodology for collecting and verifying field data. Data is gathered from every possible source, geo-referenced with advanced aerial imagery and verified by TomTom's own team, who is out driving the roads every day.
TomTom MultiNet Street Network Content
- Geometry: Centerlines for all drivable roads and streets, railways, ferry lines and rivers; polygons for lakes, land cover, administrative areas and postal districts; point features for city centers, junctions, points of interest, etc.
- Geocoding attributes: Administrative structure (country, municipality, province, … ), street names, alternate street names, house number ranges, postal codes, address areas, etc.
- Routing attributes: Functional road class, form of way, route numbers, direction of traffic flow (one-way), road condition, network classifications, blocked passages, special restrictions, restricted maneuvers, toll roads, etc.
- Navigation attributes: Complex intersections, z-levels for bridges and tunnels, signpost information, tourist roads, tmc locations and paths, etc.
- Embedded location codes: Hundreds of thousands of location codes exist making it easy to add new location-related services and content.
- Points of Interest: Hotels, restaurants, hospitals, post offices, parking garages, car dealers, tourist attractions, amusement parks, shopping centers, etc. More than 50 categories of POI's are defined in our database.
United States, Canada, and Mexico, Europe and many other countries around the world. Data tiled by the county, state, province and entire country with a horizontal accuracy of 5-12 meters or better. Annual licensing with quarterly or semi-annual updates available.
TomTom GIS Features
- Unsurpassed accuracy and currency
- Highly accurate geocoding match rates
- Seamless U.S. road network
- Complete U.S. rural and urban street network with names, classes, ramp restrictions, toll information, exit signage and more
- Coast-to-coast, door-to-door routable coverage
- Turn-by-turn coverage including 150 attributes such as one-ways, restricted turns, construction areas, and overpasses
In-office and in-field technologies that constantly upgrade existing data and add new data
TomTom For CAD Users
- Separate variable-width single and double-lined road files
- Custom road widths available
- Highly accurate routing and road connectivity
- Road features: 14 classifications including Street, Road, Highway with text
- Hydrography: Lakes, Rivers, Streams and Shorelines (polygons are closed with hatching)
- Boundaries: County, City, Town or Township, Parks, ZIP Codes
- Landmarks: Churches, Museums, Sport Centers, Police Stations, etc.
- Rail with tic marks
Additional TomTom Products
- MultiNet Post - Extends the MultiNet street map product by providing both point and boundary representations of postal districts down to the most detailed level available.
- Matchmaker SDK Professional - A set of development tools based on the Tele Atlas Address Coding Guide (ACG) standard. The ACG is accessed through an application programming interface (API), allowing users to build applications that geocode to street level.
TomTom Telecommunications Products
- Wire Center Premium - Provides detail on all commercial switches throughout the U.S. The product delineates regulated wire center boundaries, pinpoints the location of competitor end-office switches, and includes a complete cross-reference file of area codes and exchanges assigned to each NPA.
- Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (ILEC) Boundaries - Depicts the service areas of telecommunication utilities that provide state-regulated local exchange phone services.
- Local Access Transport Area (LATA) Boundaries - Depicts the unique geographies created by the FCC following the divestiture of AT&T's local exchange operations.
- Numbering Plan Area (NPA) Boundaries - Used to depict area code boundaries across the U.S. The NPA database is continually updated to reflect ongoing changes based on demand for unique phone numbers, FCC block number assignment rules, and industry competition.
- Rate Center (Exchange) Boundaries - Depicts the geographic boundaries that define local calls within rate centers throughout the U.S.
- Points of Presence (POP) Database - Identifies Interexchange Carrier (IXC) Central Office locations that serve as a gateway between local and long distance services.
- Esri - shape (.shp) and File Geodatabase format
- AutoCAD - .dwg
- Geographic Decimal Degrees (Lat/Long) - WGS84, NAD83, NAD27
- State Plane Coordinates (SPC) - NAD83 feet or meters, NAD27 feet or meters
- Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) - NAD83 feet or meters, NAD27 feet or meters