Carrier Routes from Intelligent Direct, Inc.
ADCi offers Intelligent Direct's Carrier Route Boundaries, which is designed to line up with either NAVTEQ or Tele Atlas street level data, resulting in a superior product designed to meet your needs.
A postal carrier route is the group of addresses to which the USPS assigns the same code to aid in mail delivery. These codes are 9 digit - 5 numbers for the ZIP Code, one letter for the carrier route type, and 3 numbers for the carrier route code.
Carrier routes are an effective way to bring the power of target marketing to your direct mail marketing efforts.
They are so accurate that they are also used by companies to create their own delivery area/zones!
The process begins with an inventory of USPS ZIP Code/Carrier Route information. This is acquired from the monthly USPS Address Information Systems (AIS) database.
Intelligent Direct, Inc. then creates and processes their own carrier route geographies using the most advanced techniques in the industry.
Intelligent Direct, Inc. offers boundaries (polygons) for approximately 254,615 carrier routes, and an inventory of more than 632,000 routes!
- Updated Monthly - Based on monthly information provided directly from the U.S. Postal Service®.
- CASS Certifiable™ - Certification software and data provided by the USPS® is used to verify every carrier route.
- Most Accurate Carrier Routes Available - Truly encapsulates the USPS carrier's walk.
- Annual license with multi-year discounts - Monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual update options exist.
Coverage available by the county, 6-county region, state, 6-state region, or entire U.S.
- Esri - shape (.shp) and File Geodatabase format
- MapInfo - .TAB and mid/mif
- Oracle 11g or 10g - Transportable Tablespaces
- Geographic Decimal Degrees (Lat/Long) - WGS84, NAD83, NAD27
- State Plane Coordinates (SPC) - NAD83 feet or meters, NAD27 feet or meters
- Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) - NAD83 feet or meters, NAD27 feet or meters