Click on image to enlarge
Whether you need a street map for display, geocoding or routing, NAVTEQ delivers. You’ll find NAVTEQ maps onboard most North American and European in-vehicle navigation systems, the top routing websites and millions of the top brands
of GPS-enabled wireless devices. They’re also the maps powering geographic
information systems, homeland security and they’re the foundation for a new
generation of location-based services. NAVTEQ street maps provide the most complete geographic reference system available
Combine NAVTEQ, the world-leader in premium quality digital map data, with Oracle Database 10g or 11g, the first relational database designed for Grid Computing, and your information is securely consolidated and always available!
NAVTEQ data is available for users of Oracle 11g or 10g Spatial and/or Locator for United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and many other countries around the world. Data tiled by the city, county, state, province, or entire country. Data is in the Oracle 11g or 10g Spatial mapping, geocoding and routing schema and delivered in transportable tablespaces or import version.
Oracle Applications Using NAVTEQ Data
- Map Viewing Tables: Used for backgrounds, thematic maps, and tracking applications.
- Geocoding Tables : Great for web applications, geocoding customer incidents, locations, and competitive data.
- Network Modeling: This is what sets NAVETQ apart! NAVTEQ has more than 700 people located in more than 168 field offices around the world (mostly in the United States) that drive millions of miles annually capturing more than 200 attributes per segment through direct observation.
Licensing / Pricing
ADCi offers a variety of licensing options for NAVTEQ data. Whether you need it for internal user applications or for your web site we can provide you with appropriate licensing. The data is updated quarterly to ensure that you have the most current and accurate data possible. We can make you aware of this and other subscription options. Pricing depends upon many factors, but starts as low as $1,200/annually per county.
Depending on your geographical need, ADCi can generally deliver NAVTEQ data in Oracle 10g or 11g format within 3-5 business days. Delivery options include CD, DVD and FTP.
- Positional Accuracy
- Block Level Address Ranges
- Excellent Turn Restrictions
- Comprehensive Roadway Connectivity
- Z levels (height relative tunnels and bridges)
- Exit and entrance ramps including signage
- One of the industries largest POI (Point-Of-Interest) databases
Data Creation Methods
Using patent tools, technology an da proprietary process, as well as multi-view camera systems, NAVTEQ has built the industry's most extensive street centerline database.
- Large-Scale Sources: When available, NAVTEQ uses large-scale information (such as governmental postal file information or high resolution digital imagery) to identify changes to the data base.
- Local Sources: NAVTEQ also uses a field force network of local and regional contacts to identify changes or additions to the road network. Local field offices gather information on road conditions and plans from multiple sources, check data quality and continually validate database information.
- Field Data Collection: This is what sets NAVTEQ apart! NAVTEQ has more than 700 people located in more than 168 field offices around the world (mostly in the United States) that drive millions of miles annually capturing more than 200 attributes per segment through direct observation.
- Customer Input: NAVTEQ's web-based feedback system allows customers to quickly report on-line discrepancies, errors or omissions in the NAVTEQ data.
Geographic Decimal Degrees (Lat/Long) - WGS84, NAD83, NAD27
State Plane Coordinates (SPC) - NAD83 feet or meters, NAD27 feet or meters
Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) - NAD83 feet or meters, NAD27 feet or meters